Family Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

Trip Preparations

Zak and I leave tonight for a family campout, and then from there we'll be with family until they drop us off for our flight to Switzerland on Sunday morning.  We're doing a month-long Design Thinking for Innovation program.  Zak plans and prepares perfectly, and has helped make sure everything gets done before we leave.  I put in my two-weeks-notice, and worked the very last time at Shoe Carnival last night.  While organizing some shelves, I thought it might be a good idea for us to have a headphone splitter adapter, so we could both listen to the iPad together.  I texted Husband, but the reception in the back storage room isn't the greatest.  A couple hours later he stopped in the store to show me the headphone-adapter-splitter he just bought and to visit me my last time at Shoe Carnival.  This morning I realized my text never went through, so he just bought it without even realizing that's what I wanted.  My thoughtful hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment