Family Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

Elizabeth Craig Possibilities

Huzzah!  Today I noticed an email received from a distant relative who found my blog.  Debbie searched for Elizabeth Craig, wife of Benjamin Kimball Hall, and came across my post:  Countries of Origin IV.*

She emailed some possible pictures of my 5x-Great-Grandmother, Elizabeth Craig Simpson Hall.

Elizabeth was born 12 April 1801 in Prestonpans,  Scotland, and died 7 November 1872 in Ogden, Utah.  It's somewhat unlikely that the image of the girl could have been captured this well when Elizabeth was young enough to be in the picture.  I'm not sure, but the young lady is probably not her.  They sure do resemble one another, though.  The couple could very well be Elizabeth and Benjamin Kimball Hall.  Thanks, Debbie.





















*(http://morningnahptime.blogspot.com/2011/05/countries-of-origin-iv.html).


No comments:

Post a Comment