Family Posts

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ten Year Mission Anniversary

Ten years ago, on June 27, 2007, my family dropped me off in Provo at the Missionary Training Center to continue preparing to serve in the Ohio Cincinnati Mission. The date is easy to remember, because it's the anniversary of the Prophet Joseph Smith's martyrdom in 1844.


I'm very grateful for social networking that allows me to stay in contact, because I found there are amazing people everywhere you look. My companions, Sisters Brucker, Robbins, Holbrook, Clark, Nelson, Hovik, Wilcox, and Martineau, each taught me how to be a better missionary and a better person. I got to interact with many other extraordinary missionaries, individuals, and families. Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives, and for helping me fulfill my purpose of inviting others to come unto Christ.
MTC roommates and companion
My MTC district! So proud of these men!


Ice skating in Cincinnati

Sisters Conference 2008, (shortly before I returned home)

No comments:

Post a Comment