Family Posts

Monday, July 15, 2019

Baptism of Miss S

My cousin, Jenny, invited us to her daughter's baptism. The lovely Miss S was baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Her Aunt, Mitzi, shared a beautiful talk beforehand about the promises we make with Heavenly Father at baptism, and all of the blessings He promises us in return. We're glad we got to be a part of it and celebrate with their family.

One of my other cousins, Krissy, has a daughter who chose to be baptized also. She decided that she wanted to let her friends and family in Arkansas see what it is all about. We didn't make it to hers, but we are very proud of Miss K for her kind example and testimony. Things were difficult for Krissy's family, as the day before was her father's funeral, but we were all grateful to be together to support these lovely girls.

Sorry, Jenny, for not taking any pictures of your incredible Mary Poppins-themed display. Or maybe it was good I didn't capture it, so I won't have to judge myself based on your table perfection. Anyway, I loved it!

Aunt Brenda, cousin Krissy, and Miss K








No comments:

Post a Comment