Family Posts

Monday, November 9, 2020

Inktober Marathon 2020

I did it. All 31 days. In some ways, drawing the pictures in my notebook throughout the month of October was therapeutic, especially once we got the news about Zak's dad passing away. Zak has been doing sketches and inks to the Inktober prompts for the last few years, and it always sounded interesting but very daunting to me. Since I do believe Picasso's words, "Every child is an artist..." I decided to do my very simplified Baymax-style drawings this year and see if I could make it. I did have to catch up a few times, but I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

1. Fish

2. Wisp


3. Bulky


4. Radio





5. Blade


6. Rodent

7. Fancy


8. Teeth



9. Throw


10. Hope




11. Disgusting


12. Slippery


13. Dune


14. Armor


15. Outpost


16. Rocket


17. Storm


18. Trap


19. Dizzy



































































































































































































































































20. Coral


















21. Sleep
























22. Chef


23. Rip


24. Dig






































































25. Buddy
























26. Hide


27. Music


28. Float

















































































29. Shoes


30. Ominous



31. Crawl

No comments:

Post a Comment