Family Posts

Friday, April 26, 2013

HooPorter Conference



A combination of General Conference, the Porters, and the Hoopers. Our Porter grandparents allowed us to come to the Bear Lake cabin, and we arranged to have some of Zak's family and my family come together to enjoy General Conference. Cohen let us jam to his new Pink Floyd record on Grandma Sue's record player, and later we enjoyed some games. I love looking out the window from above, and during this trip we could see the ice on top of the lake, and watch as day by day it diminished. I still wasn't about to step into it, though. Niki had just left on her mission, and her presence was definitely missed, but we had a great time, and the family even let me serve them jambalaya. Because my family has a clump of birthdays, we also celebrated with brownies. Sorry again, Dad, for messing up on your age. I know how old you are. Oh boy, sometimes I just don't think. Thanks again, Grandpa and Grandma for letting us come. I made sure we wrote in the books, and we had a great time.













Oh, my brother. I love your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment