Family Posts

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Little Ladybug

Around 7:00 every morning, my husband and I wake up to the soft cry of our daughter, who hasn't quite made it out of bed yet. After Zak goes to work, Miss V and I sometimes play, do some light chores, enjoy lunch with Daddy on his break, watch a movie, go to play group, walk around our cul-de-sac, and visit Grandma in the afternoon. Little V is learning so much, and understanding what we say to her, though she doesn't know how to say the words herself just yet. She likes to tease, wave, and hug. I'm learning as I go since she's reached the climbing stage. Certain furniture can't be near tables or desks; the rocking chair needs to be tucked under the desk, and lots of doors need to be closed. When we hear Daddy coming through the front door, she giggles and runs toward the curtain which separates rooms, as she looks for Daddy's face peeking between the curtains. I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for our Little Miracle.





No comments:

Post a Comment