Family Posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cassie and Nathan

 After a year of dating and getting to know each other, lots of time spent working and planning, my sister married her sweetheart. Zak and I drove down to be with family to see the marriage and sealing performed in the LDS Temple. I love going to weddings, especially with my sweetheart. My sister, Cassie, has done a great job taking care of herself, and has lost quite a bit of weight over the last few years. She looked gorgeous in the dress she picked and customized. Nate looked pretty dapper himself. I'm grateful his family has welcomed her into their lot with open arms. These two have similar personalities and tastes regarding many things, and now they're stuck together for the glorious centuries to come.

Nathan's parents put on a luncheon after the sealing, and then we prepared for the reception. These two are all about Disney, and Tangled holds a special place in their hearts. Cassie chose some Chinese lanterns to hang with fishline above the tables and around the room. They turned out beautifully, but as suspected, they soon became the entertainment. If ever you want to keep a table full of people occupied, get a good tetherball match going with a floating lantern.

Over the weekend, we also watched several Olympic events, which reminded me of the Vancouver Olympics Zak and I watched on t.v. before he asked me on our first date.
Tia, Mom, Me, Grandma

Lots of friends and family came to support Cass and Nathan













Zak and I had fun at the wedding!







No comments:

Post a Comment