Family Posts

Friday, March 30, 2018

In the Bag

For Easter the kids and I rubbed a little bit of gel food coloring with water on our boiled eggs, which were inside of sealable baggies. We stayed clean, but did drop a couple in the process. We usually use plastic candy-filled eggs for our Easter egg hunts, because I don't like the idea of two-month-old eggs that no one found smelling up my living room, but we still like to dye our boiled eggs. I've always enjoyed boiled eggs, because they're delicious and remind me of my Grandma Ruth Hooper who prepared them for us as kids. I also like eggs in salads, so they get eaten, despite the egg whites' bright colors.




Easter card and decor from Great-Grandma Sue and Great-Grandpa Porter

Zak's bunny basket made for each of the grandchildren many years ago by Grandma Rena Porter




No comments:

Post a Comment