Family Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Enjoyable Errands

For the first time when the Valpak coupon mail came, I actually went through it and found coupons to use. For the first time in a very long while we went non-grocery food shopping.  I replaced my favorite undershirt, which had holes all along the sleeve hemline, and we got a free 2" polka dot plant.  I'm thinking she will be called Dottie.  Now if we can keep her alive for a year, maybe we'll be ready for a pet.

Zak and I are doing a Design Thinking study abroad program to Switzerland in June.  Because it would be so helpful for our freelance company and for the trip, we've decided to buy the new iPad 2.  Zak is falling in love all over again.  I think he's watched the iPad intro video at least ten times.

Our morning alarm system is that my blaring alarm sound first, and then we wake up and have time to cuddle and talk for a few more minutes until Husband's very quiet alarm sounds.  This morning we fell back asleep and didn't wake up to his alarm, so Husband got a tardy.  Yes, it does feel like high school again.

My quarter-century birthday was last week, so tonight we're going to one of two Indian restaurants in the area.  Until then I need to take an online test on dyeing and printing for my Textile Science class, and work an a creative project for Art Symposium.  My sister, Cassie has been doing theatre makeup for a class lately, and is letting me enhance and use some of her pictures for the project:


She's quite talented.  Look at those luscious lips!

1 comment:

  1. We have been trying to find a plant for our apartment! Unfortunately we haven't found one yet!

    ReplyDelete